What is Flickr?
Flickr is an image and video website, where you share personal photographs of yourself.
When I first logged on to Flickr I had to sign up for a Yahoo account which I wasn’t really fond of. When I got started on Flickr it was quiet easy to understand. It has a good way of protecting your privacy if you want to. All Flickr really is, is a place to just add photos you don’t need to out lots of information about yourself which is a really safe tool. Flickr is a really popular online place to share photos. It’s easy to organize and understand what you’re doing, but visitors can steal public photos. I found it a fairly good site and I didn’t have much difficulty on it. I would recommend using Flickr if you wanted an online portfolio; you just have to be safe and responsible. Anyone all over the world could access your photos on Flickr so it’s good if you are cautious. There are a lot of different tools you can use to edit your pictures and it can be interesting. I never heard of Flickr or understood what it was used for, but after trying what it is and experimenting it’s not that bad of a website. It’s pretty safe and it’s free and you have unlimited storage. You can also make groups on Flickr and discuss photos, but also when you want to upload some files if they are big size it is slow and takes a long time. It’s a great way to show pictures to family members if they live far away, so I find it a good tool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
interesting.
ReplyDeleteSounds good. It's good to find a safe site and that someone else has tried.
ReplyDelete